Saturday, July 19, 2008

Side-kick is rock!



When I was much younger, I used to identify myself with main character, like, Luke or Indy or whoever in the movie or novel. But after got older, I noticed that I tend to identify myself more with side-kick or sometimes even bad guy.

The reason would be 2 things, one thing is that I feel that I`m not main character in the reallife, doing so many stupid things :( The other reason is that I experienced many feelings, and noticed that there are many aspects and personalities in me,

Anyway, I wanted to design side-kick character for sci-fi or fantasy. He lives in desert planet, and supposed to be dangerous species, but he himself is quite stupid and always eating somethins that are easy to catch.

I`m gonna paint one more and put him in one scene.

ps. I`m currently making 3D art work with this design(http://mikio3d.blogspot.com/)(08/08/08)

No comments: